Trophy Transfers Decals Badges

The original TR5 Trophy was made from 1949 to 1958. The name comes from the three 'specials' that Triumph built for the Italian International Six Day Trial of 1948 which went on to win three gold medals that year and the manufacturers team "trophy".
Select Currency

Product Search

Category
Size
Price From
Sort By
Other Filters

Connect With Us

View Cart

Featured

On Sale

Best Sellers

New Items